What is the stylelabs marketing content hub?
In the business environment today, most companies are looking to transform their operations digitally. It has put a lot of pressure on the marketing departments to help facilitate this transformation. To do so, they've had to continually deliver personalized digital experiences across all channels where's any customer engagement. It is easier said than done. Luckily, however, the Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub can help mitigate this task.
The Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub
For those of us who don't know, the Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub is a platform that can integrate marketing resource management (MRM), product information management (PIM) and digital asset management (DAM) all into one. With this configuration, the platform can connect the entire marketing department. It achieves this by allowing marketing to define, create, manage, and deliver highly personalized content at every stage of the buyer's journey and across all channels of interaction.
And alongside the Sitecore Experience Platform and Sitecore Experience Commerce, businesses can now deliver valuable and highly personalized content precisely where the customers form their purchase decisions. It also allows companies to gain valuable insights that will help them improve their business.
The Sitecore Plugin for Stylelabs DAM is globally available for download and is compatible with Sitecore Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform versions 8.2.7, 9.0.2, and 9.1, as well as Sitecore Experience Commerce version 9.0 Update 2. This integration between Sitecore and Stylelabs will allow users to seamlessly combine both digital assets and web content into their marketing flows, thus significantly increasing the efficacy of content producers.
The Strategic Benefits of the Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub to Users
- Customer Demand - Since marketers are working with a wide range of mixed content and assets in their campaigns, customers have regularly provided feedback to Sitecore. It has led to the unification of web content and the broader digital media assets.
- Greater Addressable Market - Since the addition of Stylelabs solutions, Sitecore has almost doubled its addressable market.
- CMO-Relevant - With this recent acquisition, Sitecore is now more relevant to the CMO. It is regarding both digital strategy execution and operational efficiency.
- A Differentiated Value Prop - Sitecore offers a unique value prop, as opposed to others on the market, providing a complete content life cycle that spans from planning all the way to publishing. It includes intelligent, personalized data for all assets involved.
- New Personas - Users can now approach the Sitecore marketing operations team and ongoing traditional personas such as digital marketers, cloud and IT operators with an expanded offering. It reduces the total number of vendors required necessary for a complete solution.
- Outpacing the Competition - Other platforms such as Acquia or EPiServer do not have digital asset management (DAM), marketing resource management (MRM) or product information management (PIM) tools, whereas Adobe lacks any DAM and only uses weak MRM and PIM.
- Better of E-commerce - When it comes to e-commerce, PIM is crucial. When looking at a long-term strategy, Sitecore will integrate Stylelabs PIM with Sitecore Experience Commerce to provide users with effective e-commerce management and delivery.
All in all, the Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub will prove to be a worthwhile provider going forward and something that needs to be watched. For more information, contact us directly.