If you are searching for a dynamic environment & are seeking a more challenging and rewarding career, we invite you to explore the opportunities with Ameex. Our belief is that every individual has unique talents, hidden and evident. Our goal at Ameex is to reveal the true skills of our team members and ensure that each individual is utilized for their best and highest purpose. We believe that people work best when they are encouraged to play to their own unique strengths. To apply for an open position, please send a copy of your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ameex Off Campus Recruitment Drive on April 26, 2019 (Friday)
Position : Front End Developer (FED)
Location : Chennai, India
Interview date: April 26, 27 and 29, 2019
Front End Developer at Ameex Technologies will be responsible for creative development and implementation. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards.
- Ability to learn and work in basic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to learn and work using repository tools like GIT, BigBucket.
- Build Responsive websites/modules based on learning.
- Gain FileZilla/Winscp knowledge.
- Gain knowledge FED implementation on CMS frameworks like Drupal, Magento, Wordpress, Joomla.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teams to analyze and resolve issues.
- Eagerness to learn and creative mindset.
- Knowledge about website development is an added advantage.
- Ability to incorporate software/web development with best practices.
Disciplines : BE/B Tech/ with CS / IT / ECE / EEE
MCA/MSC with IT/CS
Year Of Graduation : 2018 & 2019 Pass outs only
Eligibility : 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG (No standing arrears)
Compensation : INR 3.2 Lakhs per annum including 20% Variable Pay
Commitment of 3 years is expected from the Candidates.
Day 1 (April 26, 2019) - Friday
- Round 1: Online Test @ Ameex office
Day 2 (April 27, 2019) - Saturday
- Round 2 : Group Discussion
- Level 1
- Round 3: Technical
- Round 4: Managerial
- Level 2
- Round 5: Technical & Managerial (Panel)
Day 3 (April 29, 2019) - Monday
- Round 6: HR Round
- Round 7: Final Management Level discussion
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workafella Building),
Plot 143, MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai 600 096. (Landmark: Next to Lifeline Apollo Hospital)
*Note: Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by Ameex and its subsidiary companies in the past 6 months