Associate Linux Server Administrator
Associate Linux Server Administrator at Ameex technologies will be responsible for managing, providing support for various cloud hosting accounts including support, development, and operations. Will be working with development and support team on middleware web applications (Apache /Nginx /MySQL /PHP /NodeJS).
- Manage and provide support for various cloud hosting accounts including support, development, and operations.
- Will be working with development and support team on middleware web applications (Apache /Nginx /MySQL /PHP /NodeJS).
- Will be involved in deployment using Jenkins or any other CI/CD tools, security remediations.
- Employee query handling and giving a quick resolution.
- Bringing in automation and Agile practices.
- Taking ownership and following the project strict deadlines and Monitoring Linux Server / Web Application, Web application migrations.
- Overall experience of less than 3 years with the relevant Linux Server Admin experience of 1 to 2 years
- Mandatory certification: Linux certifications (Red hat Certified Engineer (RHCE))
- Preferred certification: AWS certification / Azure Certifications/Google cloud certification
- In depth Knowledge of Linux OS and Commands: RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB, Nginx, Apache, Tomcat Server.
- Knowledge with Virtualization and SAN management and concepts
- Scripting Knowledge in Bash, Perl or Python
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP and SSL
- Knowledge in cloud hosting.
- Knowledge in GIT version control.
- Strong problem solving and communication Skills
Disciplines : BE/B Tech/ with CS / IT / ECE / EEE, MCA, M.Sc. CSE/IT
Year of Graduation : 2018 and 2019 Pass outs only
Eligibility : 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG (No standing arrears)
Compensation : up to 5 LPA with 10% VP based on work experience
Work experience : 1 to >3 years experience
Certifications : Red Hat Certified Engineer (Mandatory)
Round 1: Online Test 1
Round 2: Technical F2F Interview I
Round 3: Technical F2F Interview II
Round 4: Final Round – Management Discussion
2nd Floor, IIFL Towers (Workenstein Building),
Plot 143, MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai 600 096. (Landmark next to Lifeline Apollo Hospital)
Ameex is a fast growing end to end Digital Solution/IT Services company with offices in the USA, Belgium and India. We primarily support clients in USA and Europe. We have established strategic partnerships with several global IT software and service providers to complement our service portfolio. Ameex employs over a 400 IT professionals across the globe supporting our Digital expertise, CMS practice and our custom development expertise in Microsoft and Open Source Technologies. We deliver high quality solutions end to end digital experience and engagement solutions using custom analytics programming, content and ecommerce solution, mobile app development, analytics and AI to our clients and pride ourselves in delivering best-of-breed products and services on time and within budget.
Ameex Technologies is a Digital Technology Transformation and Delivery partner helping customers to ideate, design and build next generation, deeply integrated, omni channel custom digital IT solutions, content and commerce driven experience and engagement solutions. We help you build and deliver integrated, optimized user experience across all digital touchpoints, all audiences, with the customer at the center, and throughout the customer engagement journey. Our data driven approach using digital and marketing analytics data and applying AI/ML capabilities in decision making process, help us to deliver personalized experiences through various platforms (web, mobile, IoT etc..).
Our solutions are implemented by world class team of experienced solutions architects, development engineers and Digital IT Managers and are promised to deliver a high quality, on time, highly scalable, easy to maintain, cost-effective solutions that accelerate growth.
- MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Tomcat Server
- Perl and/or Python
- SNMP &SSL
- Seniority Level
- Employment type
- Full Time