Digital Marketing Strategist
15+ years of leadership experience in large scale digital programs development across multiple platforms, including the creation and management of associated budgets, and 10+ years of executive leadership of MarTech and AdTech solutions delivery.
- Leading strategy based on how consumers are interacting with their devices and other technology to derive unique insights for to reveal how the brand can better connect with its consumers.
- Serve as a key client partner, providing strategic guidance, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of their business, and owning the digital vision than enables execution of strategy.
- Build and leverage deep understanding of the clients’ objectives and consumer need to develop clear experience use cases around opportunities for omni-channel engagement.
- Be data driven and analytical in approach, using marketing and journey analytics to create, pitch, and optimize programs/campaigns.
- Develop and maintain technology solutions and processes that will provide the requisite capabilities to enable a modern execution of the desired consumer experience.
- Empower and inspire digital staff, while building a digital organization that provides scale an agility in delivering against the overall digital portfolio.
- Using insights, research, and past results create a captivating vision for what can be accomplished, measured and optimization.
- Provide strategic guidance to internal and client leadership teams within the digital landscape including, web, mobile, social, media, content marketing, and measurement.
- Work in collaboration across the internal and client teams to identify opportunities for improve consumer experience and innovate. Ensure the marketing capabilities are adopted, and optimized against the target consumer journey.
- Owns and defines the consumers the omni-channel digital experience
- Own and develop a roadmap for the overall portfolio of digital capabilities demonstrating maximum impact achievable.
- Design, implement and operationalize best practices guidelines for delivering omni-channel solutions.
- Works closely with Account teams to present strategies, ideas, digital POV’s to senior clients.
- Actively prioritize and manage the digital portfolio of projects. Understand the impact of each project, available resources, budget and external drivers to appropriately prioritize and resource projects.
- Drive implementation of standard processes and tools to estimate, prioritize and track projects within the portfolio. This includes documenting key risks and mitigation planning in addition to owning the portfolio communications.
- 15+ years of leadership experience in large scale digital programs development across multiple platforms, including the creation and management of associated budgets.
- 10+ years of executive leadership of MarTech and AdTech solutions delivery.
- A hands-on, “roll up your sleeves,” action-oriented approach and comfort leading and working with a strong, multidisciplinary team.
- Successful track record of helping to build and present strategic digital concepts/programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs.
- Ability to think independently, creatively and strategically.
- Ability to motivate and positively engage staff and management in ways that build trust and enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Seniority Level
- Senior Level
- Employment type
- Full Time