Digital Project Manager
The Digital Program Manager should translate business requirements into a digital product and marketing plan to be executed by the digital team. Work closely to understand his group’s key digital and marketing technology initiatives and work for success of programs end to end. Should be involved in delivering Digital Web & Mobile Applications.
- Develop Detailed Project Plan for various digital initiatives by collaborating with other key members of the Internal teams.
- Strong understanding of current e-commerce trends and best practices.
- Manage e-commerce functions including, but not limited to, optimizing conversion, supporting acquisition and lead gen efforts, updating site content, managing pages and products, maintaining inventory levels, and overseeing user flow/customer experience.
- Establish seamless communication with various project stake holders from Business, Technical, IT, Marketing and Analytics to scope project requirements, prioritize, and set and manage expectations regularly.
- Understand both strategic and tactical needs and communicate with external vendors and ensure that they all are onboard to deliver success to the project.
- Develop required project documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Develop and share regular status reports and prepare executive level presentation when required.
- Stay informed on new digital solutions & trends, and help to improve the governance, security, quality and performance in every projects. .
- Follow up with Marketing teams to report campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver the best-in-class service to our clients and scale existing accounts.
- Seniority Level
- Senior Level
- Employment type
- Full Time