As the Drupal SME/Architect, you will design and develop system architectures, define key capabilities and performance requirements, and identify design and technology maturity constraints of the system in accordance with customer specifications. In this role, the candidate will develop CMS system architecture, define the system implementation approach and operational concept, ensure requirements are met, and evaluate performance. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to drive change with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including experience in Agile/Scrum development practices.
- Perform as Drupal solutions architect providing guidance and collaboration with the internal and external teams.
- Perform functional and technical analysis, timeline analysis, and interface definition to translate customer requirements into software specifications and user stories.
- Key member of agile sprint team for sprint planning and backlog management of technical solution Implement the major aspects of the sprints per the defined functionality for the site with attention to detail and support through the testing and deployment.
- Provide expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices.
- A key team member who can think out of the box, has an eye towards UX, and collaborates with managers, engineers and other team members to achieve goals and objectives set for the project.
- Design and develop system design document for all aspects of the web site and migration for the content from existing system to Drupal.
- Facilitate planning for production implementation of solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical specifications and documentation.
- Utilize best practices for version control, documentation, and software interoperability.
- Work under general direction. Independently determine and develop systems architecture approaches to Drupal.
- Provide expertise with LAMP stack development and implement core and contributed modules and develop custom modules per design within Drupal framework to maintain the functionality of the existing site.
- Resolve performance and development issues throughout all the sprints.
- Expertise in providing Solutions and Technical architecture for sites to be built on Drupal Platform.
- Experience in implementing Drupal 7 & 8 Web Content Management Systems.
- Experience in migrating other Content Management Systems to Drupal CMS.
- Should have strong experience in LAMP (PHP) stack , scalability , open source , development processes.
- Should have a strong experience in Twig, Configuration Management, Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core APIs, Fields along with other contributed modules.
- Experience in applications development in a complex, multi-platform distributed environment.
- Working knowledge and expertise with CMS migration from existing CMS to new CMS.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (hardware, virtualization, networking).
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Visual Studio, Eclipse, Git, SVN).
- Proficient in hosting AWS, Acquia, Pantheon.
- Proficient in CDN like Akamai, Fastly, Cloudfront, Cloudflare.
- Experience in the design and development of system architectures, including the definition of key capabilities and performance requirements.
- Experience in Varnish, Memcache, Redis, NewRelic, Elasticache, Apache Solr, Google Custom Search.
- Experience in cloud video hosting Youtube, Vimeo, Brightcove.
- Experience in SSO with OAuth, JWT.
- Experience in social media APIs - Facebook API, Twiter API and Google APIs.
- Experience in the development of external system interface and definitions.
- Ability to relay and receive information both written and verbally.
- Experience in handling Enterprise & Global clients.
- Drupal community Involvement.
- Experience designing and delivering large scale web sites.
- Experience with Agile Software development and Agile methodology.
- Experience with MEAN stack, IoT.
- Experience in handling Maintenance & Support projects.
- Experience in Devops, Docker, Composer, NPM, Drupal Console.
- Experience SEO, Analytics & Structured data analysis and optimization.
- Experience in Continuous Integration & deployment tools.
- Experience in vulnerability testing tools like Qualys & Veracode.
- Seniority Level
- Senior Level
- Employment type
- Full Time