Opt in to get the latest updates.
eCommerce Growth Consultant
- Manage overall strategy and best practices in partnership with client.
- Develop, drive and execute eCommerce plans that improve conversion and performance
- Optimize storefronts across websites and Amazon
- Partner with all teams to drive a full-funnel approach to digital efforts, maximizing all levers in the user journey
- Recommend specific work streams and initiatives which need to be produced to achieve goals (i.e. customer loyalty programs, enrollment, sales conversion, reduce churn, increase CLTV, 1st party data/content strategy, know your customer base etc.).
- Continuously analyze business, identifying growth opportunities and developing action plans to drive optimal growth
- Brings in experience with ECommerce analytics tools to identify all data points needed to obtain customer and operational insights.
- You should be able to do a SWOT analysis in how client’s products portfolio is presented and marketed across all e-commerce channels.
- Create strategies, guides, processes and internal structures necessary to product best-in-class content, promotions, and merchandising strategies and outcomes.
- Analyze consumer database, identify segmentation opportunities and consumer trends
- Integrate team eCommerce efforts and own resulting outcomes/performance.
- Key KPI for this role would be to grow ecommerce in line with critical team KPIs of market share growth and sales $ growth.
- You would be working with senior leadership on the client side for key client e-comm projects and e-retailer web and eComm platforms, overseeing and providing focus for multi-functional teams’ both on the client and Ameex’s side by effectively defining business problems they can collectively solve.
- You would work closely with client’s brand, channel sales, customer support and fulfillment teams in manifesting ecommerce ideas that deliver breakthrough results for the client.
- Work with the client leadership to represent the voice of the online shopper to all stakeholders to articulate commerce communication priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably in Business or Marketing).
- 4-6 years of eCommerce experience.
- Growth and solution mindset.
- Experience in growing an eCommerce business.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills .
- Experience with Amazon
- Ability to understand business objectives.
- Action-oriented and flexible: demonstrate a capacity to operate successfully in a fast paced, changing, deadline-driven environment to implement recommendations quickly to drive for continuous improvement.
- Outstanding data-analysis skills.