Opt in to get the latest updates.
SalesForce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and execute the email marketing strategy by building dynamic, data-driven emails & Landing pages that are responsive, render across email clients &/browser, and meet design expectations.
- Designing and Solutioning with high-performance, reusable, and reliable approach with SFMC practices
- Provide project management and generate ideas for current and future digital marketing campaign calendars.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns within Marketing cloud.
- Work within budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal teams such as data, technology, and design.¬
- Ensure that the client’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- 3+ years of expertise on the Marketing Cloud modules – Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Web Studio, etc.
- Expertise with building emails and landing pages using Email Studio / Exact Target.
- Experience with Content builder, and writing AMPScripts for dynamic content.
- Hands-On experience with designing push notifications for mobile.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Media queries will assist in custom coding.
- Hands-On experience with creating and updating data extensions, sending real-time triggered emails.
- Experience with developing automation for various scheduled jobs like import, segmentation, or standard triggers.
- Expertise in building journeys using Journey Builder, with Einstein models.
- Expertise with creating real time personalization using Interaction Studio (Evergage)
- Ability to design and develop 1:1 customer experience, channel optimization and configure next best action.
- Experience in Persona Building, Data Activation, manage delivery and generate insights using Audience Studio
- Experience of integrating with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to interact and make client understand the marketing solution lucidly.
- Ability to come up with alternate solutions/thought processes when presented with a complex technical/functional scenario.
- Ability to design journeys, and visualize them using tools like LucidCharts, Draw.io.
- Ability to understand the overall campaign, and co-ordinate with various teams (like Marketing, Creatives, Technology, Copy Writing, etc.) and resolve dependencies for the launch.