Opt in to Web Notifications to stay up-to-date.
ETL system built using SSIS to integrate data from 6 sources to create Business Intelligence Dashboards.
A US based Risk Retention Group wanted to track various metrics and get actionable insights on daily basis using Tableau & SQL Server.
- Client is liability insurance and risk management service provider to schools and colleges
- Data from multiple different data sources(Salesforce, Google analytics, Silverpop, Hootsuite, Techcanary, eTouches) are extracted in flat files and reports are generated manually
- Client wants to generate integrated dashboards that measure efforts to realize the business objectives and provide a holistic view
- A holistic view is not presented as the reports and data storage are currently fragmented
- Fragmentation is creating a lot of manual process
- Data extraction, data profiling, data transformations are done in the ETL process (Extract, Transform and Load)
- Automated ETL jobs to extract data from various data sources
- Scheduled data transformations and process before loading into data warehouse/data mart
- Integrated dashboards that measure efforts to realize the business objectives and provide a holistic view