Helped a leading healthcare client overcome their data platform challenges
The client is a leading healthcare company based in the United States.
The Client wanted to run targeted marketing campaigns to selected customers, for which the team wanted 360-degree customer information by integrating the data silos.
- Harnessing the power of analytics and leveraging the power of data which was stored at different sources
- The client faced challenges in the lack of real-time data and cross-functional collaboration between marketing and IT teams
- There was a lack of thought leadership on how to bring value from market research, primary and secondary data
- Ameex collaborated with client’s IT and analytics team to understand the complete marketing data flow across disparate systems (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server) building a BUS matrix for use-case driven approach
- We designed a complete end to end decision science data platform using Google cloud services
- Built automated frameworks for Data Lineage, Data governance, Data Catalogue, and Data Pipelines
- Build reporting services and model building framework
- An easier consumption mechanism which uses real-time data of enrolled and non-enrolled users
- Our new cloud platform helped the client in hastening various customer-centric campaigns through propensity models, demand & Sales forecasting, CLV forecasting, customer golden copy, web personalization, recommendation engine
- Higher business adoption of data resulted in confidence for sponsorships to key AI/ML products across multiple client stakeholders
Want to learn more about how we have helped our clients overcome their data engineering challenges?let’s connect!