Insights on user activities helped client to increase their campaign effectiveness
Client is a leading insurance and risk management services provider for many educational institutes- school, colleges and universities. The institutes range from small private schools to large public universities.
- The client has a large amount of data stored in disparate manner across multiple locations- Google Analytics, Salesforce, TechCanary etc…
- There was a need for effective consumption of the data to measure the performance of their owners/ stakeholders’ websites
- There was also a need for intelligence on the effectiveness of email campaigns and the response of the customers towards the same
- Absence of a proper data infrastructure to capture and store data in one place
- Absence of a proper consumption layer to give insights on the performance of websites and email campaigns
Ameex developed a complete BI Infrastructure which enabled our client to pull data from the disparate sources and store it in a centralized location. We have also developed the dashboards to capture the KPIs related to website visits and email campaign performance.
A high-level approach is shown below
- Data was extracted from six different sources- Google Analytics, Salesforce, Hootsuite, Tech Canary, Silverpop, Aventri using custom APIs.
- Data transformation / cleaning was carried out to have it in the relational format
- Data was then loaded into MySQL database, which is a centralized location.
- Dashboards were developed on Tableau to showcase the website tracking metrics, email campaign performance metrics and sentiments of customers
- Conversion rate and user activities can be tracked using dashboards thereby stakeholders can get intelligent insights on site traffic and user engagement which helps in their campaign strategies.
Want to learn more about how we have helped our clients with their analytics journey? let’s connect!