Opt in to get the latest updates.
Multi-Touch Attribution helped the client understand the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns
Client is a leading consumer goods conglomerate dealing with healthcare, hygiene and home products.
- Client wants to understand how credit for conversions should be attributed to various digital marketing channels in customer purchase journey
- They wanted to optimize the digital marketing spend and measure the success of various digital marketing campaigns
- They were not able to map the customer journey
- Tracking their spend and ROI on the digital marketing activities was tedious, as they did not have data-driven approach in place
- Lacked robust data warehousing solution to store and analyze the data
- Snowflake a cloud-based data warehouse was used as it is capable of massive parallel processing
- Customer journey across various channels was tracked using website analytics data and stored in Snowflake
- Customer and purchase information from other sources was collected and integrated with the customer journey
- Purchase and spend data were used to calculate the effectiveness and ROI of individual campaigns
- Using python, data connection was established with Snowflake to access the customer journey data
- After data cleaning and feature selection, Markov chain model is used to represent customer journey in the form of Markov graph
- Multi-Touch Attribution helped the client understand the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- The analysis helped them optimize the marketing budget and reduce the cost per conversion
- Campaign performance analytics helped in getting insights on the effectiveness of campaigns
Want to learn more about how we have helped our clients with their analytics journey? let’s connect!