Site performance up by 190% , Increased customer engagement by 40% - Delivering results is what we do.
It is indeed unfortunate that many companies have been susceptible to the pitfalls of corporate buying. And it is this insight that has energized us to come up with a sure shot way of making it right - Consistent excellence and perseverance.
Read on to learn how we have helped companies overcome these pitfalls by utilizing our nimble, niche and high performing Technical Architects and Engineers over our competition
Being one of the largest global brands in Nutrition, this client of ours was in a similar situation, that of having chosen the wrong vendor and one who did not carry it through to deliver what was promised. Our journey with this client started when we got an opportunity to pitch our services in digital strategy, application development, globalization, and support & maintenance.
As a niche player, our first hurdle was to establish that credibility and trust – we were asked…Are you a vendor? Are you large enough? Do you supply multiple skills from SAP to Oracle, to Opensource to Mainframe? We ploughed on and proved our mettle.
Discovery and Learning
Moving on to the discovery phase, we understood that the client already had a vendor with them. On further studying the process and the system, the existing vendor had been meeting every need of the customer quantitatively but not qualitatively. Work was being carried out but no proactiveness was forthcoming from their existing vendor.
There was no innovation or value add. Simply put, the relationship was that of a vendor and not of a partner! And to top it all, the cost associated with it ran to six figures to handle global platforms enhancement, maintenance, and market needs. And all in paper!!!
We studied, analysed and presented our observation and concerns over the lack of customer alignment, lack of a roadmap to transformation despite spending in six figures and nothing new to show for it!
- Lack of both technology and business skills
- Inexperienced in certain specific technologies space
- Just cross trained resources who go through a steep learning curve
- Lack of foundational skills makes the entire implementation suffer
- Did not ask a question or challenge the project management team
The Platform Delivered By The Generalist Vendor Lacked The Following Things
- Lack of clear vision for a digital customer journey
- Lack of clear understanding of the digital delivery process
- Digital UI/UX Engineering principles
- Poor website performance
- Lack of Governance for the brand
- Time to market was very high
- No Reusability – a module or code developed in one region is not being reused in other region or country
- Lack of innovation – proof of concepts and test and learn approach
The Solution and ongoing benefits
- Conducting Existing Site Audit and creating a POV and POC
- Having an experienced and talented team in the digital delivery
- Strengthening the foundation by increasing site performance by 190%
- Customer engagement increased by 40% through mobile apps
- Customer journey orchestration with CMS at the core across the web, mobile app, deep integration and e-commerce, content and commerce-driven personalization, chatbots, AI, and IoT
- Developing a vision for customer digital roadmap and implementing outcome-based delivery models
- Successful deployment of a Global Digital content delivery platform
- Localization of the Global platform across the world offices of the client in more than 15+ locations, thereby reducing time to market by 90%
- Localization at 5% of the initial project development cost was made possible.