Personalization and improved website performance increased the website traffic by 150%
Client is a leading financial group offering annuity, life insurance, and preneed products, helping customers in addressing financial needs.
To provide engaging personalized digital experience to the core audience of their advisor website.
- Drupal 8 migration was a challenge
- The user experience in the current website was average
- The website lacked personalization
- The marketing team was always dependent on the dev team to build new pages
- We revamped the website based on component-based architecture which enabled the marketing team build pages easily
- Migrated the website from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- In order to provide a personalized experience to the advisors, we used a tool Acquia lift 4 (Rule-based personalization) and grouped the users into 5 categories (Unknown, Unengaged, Prospects, Producers, Sales) wherein each group had a different set of content to be showcased
- CMS: Drupal 8
- Personalization: Acquia lift 4
- Marketing: Marketo
- Reduced the time involved to build webpages by 50 %
- As a result of personalized and improved website performance
- The number of website visitors increased by 150%
- The number of sessions increased by 90%
- Bounce rate was reduced
Want to learn more about how we have helped our clients with their analytics journey? let’s connect!