What does a Digital Audit include?
- Stakeholder Interviews.
- Visitor / User experience analysis.
- Code & Module Assessment.
- Security standard to identify potential security vulnerabilities.
- Site architecture review.
- Content & SEO Analysis.
- Configuration optimization.
- Performance metrics against industry standards.
- Digital Roadmap that aligns with future business and technical objectives
- Personalized report delivered in 3 days.
- Walkthrough of the report by our Solutions Consultant.
Ameex digital maturity audit process: How it works?
- Current State Analysis - business and technical
Key features, use cases and entity relationships, Competitor analysis, Business & technical metrics
- Technical Audit Components
Architecture, Code, Configuration, Custom Modules/ extensions, UX/UI, Performance, SEO, Integrations, Security & Hosting
- Focus Areas
Short term, Mid term, Long term
- Digital Maturity Roadmap
Including digital enablers recommendations such as Personalization, AMP/PWA, Mobile Apps, SEO, SEM, & SMM, Chatbots, RPA, CRM, CDP, DMP, CIAM
- Potential business outcomes that can be targeted/improved through digital assets
Benefits of our Audit
Become futuristic and relevant
The audit report talks about digital solutions that will help keep your digital assets relevant in this fast-paced dynamic digital world.
The audit will provide recommendations/solutions/suggestions on how you can make it digital asset contribute to your growing business needs.
Stay on top
With detailed analysis and consulting, fix every issue on your digital property to stay on top of your competitors and create an unparalleled user experience for your visitors.
Cut your maintenance cost
The audit report covers every corner of your application to uncover any error or a future threat. You can request for an architecture level audit to know the capability of your platform for future enhancements.
A report to rely on
We use tools that are accredited by the industry and Google. Hence the inferences can be relied on. Further, our audit reports and implementations have a track record of creating a successful outcome in the past.
Why Ameex’s Digital Audit?
We are a specialist team that combines our technology, data, marketing, UX, and deep industry expertise to evaluate the effectiveness of your digital footprint. Our analysis and reports will deliver meaningful insights and recommendations to prioritize areas of improvement.
Ameex named as an "emerging" company in "Digital Workplace Transformations"
A 8-time consecutive INC 5000 company (2014-2021)
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 CERTIFIED
Awarded "Best Personalization Practice in Action" by Acquia