Personalisation practice for Epilepsy Foundation
A 8-time consecutive INC 5000 company (2014-2021)
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 CERTIFIED
Ameex named as an "emerging" company in "Digital Workplace Transformations"
Strengthen your Digital Footprint to Increase Membership and Donations
In unprecedented times, staying connected with your stakeholders is more important than ever. Use of digital tools has accelerated beyond anyone’s expectations during the pandemic, and we don’t expect using technology for connection and engagement to slow down even after the pandemic ends. In fact, we expect the digital adoption acceleration curve to grow. Non-profits and Associations will need to keep adapting to the changing landscape to ensure mission growth. Ameex can help you strengthen your digital footprint.
Bring Marketing Agility to Action
Quickly adapt to the changing market trends, improve workflow process, and catch your audience’s attention faster.
- Build a solid digital foundation using Drupal platform
- Develop landing pages or sites faster
- Launch campaigns quickly
- Reduce time-to-market
Create 1:1 Interactions at Scale
Leverage marketing technology tools and solutions to deliver 1:1 personalization on the right touchpoints that improve customer engagement and drive conversions.
- Leverage customer data platforms to get a unified view of your customer
- Implement deep personalization strategies
- Engage users at all touchpoints and drive them toward conversion.
Improve Content Authoring Experience
Empower your marketing and communication teams to quickly create a landing page or localize a page or site.
- Leverage Drupal’s out-of-box themes and layout builder to build new landing pages.
- Edit or publish content with less developer support.
- Practice content-driven commerce.
Accelerate your Drupal Development and Migration Process
Jumpstart your Drupal 9 migration in no-time with Ameex’s advanced accelerated Drupal delivery framework and outcome-driven engagement model.
- Migrate from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9 with our Accelerated Development Framework.
- 50% reduction in time and cost for both development and maintenance.
- Efficient and reusable code base written using the right Drupal modules and APIs to improve efficiency and security.
- Scale according to the growing business needs.
Provide a unified experience across channels and make your audience engaged.
- Engage your audience at all your business channels and touchpoints like mobile, desktop site, social media, IoT, chatbots, email, etc.,
- Integrate between channels and platforms to provide a unified experience.
Enable Data-driven Marketing Approach
Giving intelligence to optimize your campaigns and manage your patrons and helping toward conversion.
- Setup a comprehensive dashboard that delivers deep insights into your users.
- Implement marketing automation technologies to target users with automated messages across channels.
Improve your Online Visibility
Improve your online visibility by optimizing your website for search engines.
- Focus on the Technical SEO. Setup the right taxonomy, URL structure, sitemap, meta-tags, and more to optimize your sites for better crawling and indexing.
- Optimize for local searches.
- Leverage the power of social media.
Some of the clients we work with
Talk to our Expert Team
Director, Digital Marketing and Technology
Ken has 15 years of non-profit management experience with expertise in digital strategy, marketing, communications, partnership development, and celebrity engagement victory. He is a digital platform strategist and intuitive digital visionary.
Director of Partnerships and Customer Success
Delona is the Director of Partnerships and Customer Success with Ameex. She has more than 10 years of experience in helping higher education and enterprise clients deliver digital solutions.
President & CTO
Ranga Srinivasan is the CTO and Co-Founder of Ameex Technologies and its subsidiaries. He is a strategic visionary heading a 600+ strong team of Digital Engineers, Solutions Consultants, and Personal Delivery leads to help global brands deliver personalized, omnichannel content and product user experience to their customers.
Director of Business Development
Brett is the Director of Business Development for Drupal Geeks, the Drupal division of Ameex Technologies Corp. He has helped many clients find the right solution for their organization’s digital needs and always goes above and beyond for his clients.