Consolidate various websites onto a single platform
By using Drupal’s multi-site functionality, you can create dedicated websites or portals using a single platform, giving greater control to individual departments ensuring brand consistency across digital assets while reducing operational costs.
Develop scalable and powerful Drupal applications for seamless customer experience
Our Framework is built on a strong Drupal foundation that brings the power and flexibility needed to seamlessly integrate with the student information systems, CRM, marketing automation platforms, personalization engines, and data and other internal systems. It provides a rich set of reusable features that significantly reduces time-to-market and total cost of ownership.
Provide better authoring experience for your content authors and non-technical users
Empower your marketing and communication teams, and even your faculty members to create page layouts and publish on their own, reducing dependency on developers for basic content authoring and publishing needs.
Why Ameex’s Accelerated DXP Framework?
We have been architecting, building, and implementing Drupal systems for over 13 years. This experience has helped our team to create a delivery framework that is flexible and easy to use and can be your digital core to support any of your business’s current or future digital experience needs.
- Up to 50% reduction in time and cost for both development and maintenance.
- Seamless and intuitive content authoring experience.
- Ability to quickly create a landing page or localize a page or site.
- Efficient and reusable code base written using the right Drupal modules and APIs to improve efficiency and security.
- Ability to quickly integrate with SIS, MarTech, Data, and other business systems.
- Robust content and dynamic query architecture to accelerate your site-building needs.
- A very powerful taxonomy structure to support the organic SEO needs of your site.
- Advanced security features including OWASP Top 10 security features.
- Multi-site management capabilities.
New digital platform helps college overcome COVID-19 challenges to conduct a graduation ceremony
Learn how we helped a community college rebuild its digital platform and enabled them to launch a website within 3 weeks, to facilitate the graduation ceremony of the out-going batch!
- 50% increase in YouTube subscriptions
- 10% better student engagement
- Next to real, virtual graduation experience