Magento Maintenance and Support
The cost of a bug in your e-commerce site is too high since it has a direct impact on your revenue. It can be as small as a broken zoom link or as big as the entire site going black. Hence, it is important as a store owner you have the right crew to back you up when such situations occur and work on to avoid such circumstances.
Our Magento Maintenance Services cover not limited to
- Application support
- Third party tool integrations
- Troubleshooting and Bug fixes
- Magento Extensions installation and configuration
- Website Performance Optimization
- UX and Design Updates
- Magento version upgrades
- Install and update Security patches
- 24*7 Live Monitoring and downtime support
- Nightly Database & Weekly Site File Backups
- CMS Admin Area Review and Configuration
- CMS Content Formatting and Updates
- CMS and E-commerce Training
- Free Dev& QA Environments
- QA, Cross Browser Testing
- General PHP/ASPX Development Services
Our Engagement Model
Buy the number of hours as a block and use team on demand. The number of hours has to be exhausted before expiry. Does not carry 24*7 Monitoring option. Raise tickets for issues and get reports on the hour utilization for the same.
Choose your Monthly Magento support plan and leave the rest to our Magento Professional team. Get reports on monthly site performance and hour utilization for your plan. Remaining hours in a month will be carried over to next month. Includes 24*7 Support option under selected packages.
Check out this video on how our Shared Multi skilled support model helps customers
One of our client who was selling apparels online had an issue with their website. The site wasn’t user-friendly, was outdated and lacked the relevant and necessary security features.
Ameex took a consultative approach understanding their business operations online and suggested them to move to the latest Magento version. We helped them with the upgrade and in addition incorporated new features and third-party integrations.
The outcome was a qualitative and time-bound delivery of a new and content-rich e-Commerce site which attracted 40% new users after launch.