Our Magento Maintenance and Support Services
Our certified Magento developers can consult, build, and deliver standard or highly customized ecommerce solutions on Magento. Through our Support plans, you can do ongoing Magento development for your Magento sites.
- Magento Custom Development & Enhancements
- Magento Custom Extension Development
- Magento Theme, UI/UX, HTML/CSS, Creative Design
- Content Updates & Publishing
- QA, Troubleshooting & Bug Fixing
- Magento Multisite, Cloud Hosting, Deployment
- 3rd Party Integrations, CRM/CDP, ERP, Order Fulfillment
We proactively keep your Magento 1.X, Magento 2.X websites updated, stable, available, and always secure through our site support plans. Our Support services are carefully designed to proactively meet critical requirements of Magento websites.
- Proactive Magento Security & Patch Updates
- Periodic Health Checks & Site Audit
- Magento Security Audit
- Magento Performance Monitoring & Tuning
- Website Uptime Monitoring
- Site Back up & Disaster Recovery
- SSL Monitoring and Renewal
- 24X7 Emergency Support
Through our Support plans, you could implement, improve, and maintain good SEO best practices for the Magento site. Our SEO services are crafted to boost the organic and on page SEO profile of the site.
- SEO Audit & Best Practices
- On page SEO Implementation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Competitive Research & Benchmarking
- GA, GTM, GSC set up & Tracking
- Goal Setting, Tracking & Analytics
Web Application Security is becoming very critical to overall business continuity and success. We will protect your Magento application and websites through advanced application security options through our Magento Support services.
- Magento Secure Coding Best Practices
- On Demand Magento Source Code Analysis (SAST)
- On Demand VAPT (Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing)
- Cloud WAF Deployment and Management (Web Application Firewall)
Site outages can result in tremendous loss of business and goodwill. Also, time to market is another critical factor for overall marketing teams’ effectiveness. Our Support services come with 24/7 global on call support.
- 24/7 Site Uptime Monitoring
- 24/7 Site Performance Monitoring
- 24/7 Transactions Monitoring
- 24/7 SSL Monitoring & Renewal
- 24/7 CDN & Cloud Firewall Support
Magento Solution Partner
CMMI Level 3
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 CERTIFIED
A 7 time consecutive INC 5000 company (2014-2020)
|What We Offer||SMB||Mid Market||Enterprise|
|Recommended Support Plans||10 to 20 hours per month||40 to 80 hours per month||Customize|
|Magento Platforms Supported||Magento 1,2||Magento 1,2||Magento 1,2|
|Rate per Hour||$60-$50||$45-$40||Contact Us|
|Unused Hours Monthly Rollover||Yes||Yes||Contact Us|
|24/7 Support & Monitoring Package*||Add On||Included||Included|
|Scope||Magento Updates + Site Maintenance||Magento Updates + Site Maintenance + Development Support||Customize|
It is important to know how your site is built or coded so it can meet all benchmarks. Important of all, are Drupal coding best practices, Security, Performance, SEO, Site Architecture and UX. Through our in-depth site audit, we review these areas and document our findings and baseline key parameters of the site. All these results become useful in maintaining the site and also incrementally enhancing it over a period of time.
We also provide a dev environment in our servers, at no additional cost!
Proactive Magento Updates
Magento frequently comes out with major version updates that includes security updates, patches, and enhancements to keep the platform secure and robust. These security updates are very important and should be routinely done on time. Ameex Magento Support services are designed to proactively perform all important version release and security updates on time, so clients do not have to constantly look out or worry about these.
Any important Magento updates, we will proactively do it for you!
Ongoing Development Support
Your Marketing team needs to make ongoing changes to the site, publish new information, run campaigns. Your business team needs to add functionalities to the site. Whatever the need, your support plan allows you to request for any type of work on your site. Our multi skilled team of experts will provide you any creative or technical help you require for these jobs.
Whatever your needs are, we have got your covered!
Along with periodic security updates, we also constantly work towards improving the site’s important parameters like Performance, Security, SEO, UX, ADA compliance etc. In addition, clients also use their support plan to enhance their sites and add new functionalities, design, workflows etc.
Dedicated Account Team
Maintaining your Magento site is no more a single person job. Maintaining a Magento website in top shape requires a team of experts, and we will provide the right winning team. Service Delivery Manager and Magento Developers will be mapped to your account, so you know them in person. This team will constantly work with you, meet with you on status calls, ad hoc meetings to keep you posted.
We believe in forging strong partnerships!
How much of your service hours are being used for regular updates and other tasks. What are your current open tasks, task in progress, completed tasks, task level details. We provide all this information through an intuitive and comprehensive Service Dashboard. Customers also have the option to drill down for granular details on each ticket.
24/7 Emergency Support & Monitoring
We understand your website is critical for your business. Our support plans come with 24/7 uptime monitoring and emergency support for any critical requests. Monitoring Service package consists of
- 24/7 URL Uptime Monitoring
- Site performance Monitoring
- Complete site backup & Disaster Recovery
- SSL monitoring & Renewal
- Cloud Web Application Firewall Deployment & Management
SLA Based Service Delivery
Our services are SLA based. We operate 24/7/365, so all your critical requirements have short turnaround time and delivered on time. For simplicity, we categorize all service requests into 4 categories.
P1 (Priority 1)
These are the emergency or urgent requests like site down, site hacked, critical pages or functionalities in the site not working. Clients can call into our 24X7 Emergency Support Phone line- +1 (847) 305-4565. Ameex shall respond to this type of tickets in less than 30 minutes and start working on the issue immediately.
P2 (Priority 2)
Requests like slow page loading time for critical pages, critical pages not available, critical software updates fall in this category. Ameex shall respond back and start working on these requests in less than 2 hours.
P3 (Priority 3)
Slow page loading time for non-critical pages, non-critical pages not available, Bugs and Issues found on the website, for requests like these Ameex shall respond and start working within 4 hours – 1 business day of receiving tickets.
P4 (Priority 4)
All other requests that includes changes on the website, general site enhancements, features, design changes etc. shall be responded and worked within 1 to 2 business days.
Why Choose Ameex's Magento Support Service
Deep Magento Expertise
- Multi Skilled Support Team. 100K of support tickets delivered.
- 12+ years of expertise in custom Magento development and handling complex environments
- Certified Magento developers. 50+ Magento contributions.
Cost Advantage & Operational Maturity
- Quick reduction in ticket backlogs. Reduced time to market.
- No upfront investment. Affordable plans, no commitment.
- 12+ years of process and operational maturity.
- CMMI, ISO 27001 certified.
Security & Coverage
- Secure Design, Coding and Development best practices.
- Site Audits, Source Code Testing, Application Firewall Services
- 24/7 Emergency Support and Site Monitoring.
Enhancement & Business Outcome
- Ongoing Site Enhancements
- WCAG/ADA Compliance, SEO, Digital Marketing Services
- Digital Maturity Assessment & Consulting Services